- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Ensures all plant and equipment is properly maintained in accordance with manufacture guidelines including preparation and implementation of preventive maintenance and repair programs.
- Ensures that house rules are followed and obeyed.
- Ensures punctual attendance and adherence to duty schedules by all subordinate staffs.
- Control and optimize the energy consumption of all hotel area.
- Ensures all equipment installations and usage comply with statutory requirements at all time.
- Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed.
- Does spot checks in the morning.
- Ensures all Engineering Department employees follow the Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time.
- Preparation of the annual POMEC Budget.
- Preparation of the annual FF&E Budget.
- Conducts such functions as interviewing, orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counseling, and training, if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Coordinates with outside contractors and agencies in connection with major rehabilitation projects or additions.
- Monitors purchasing practices to ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Complies with Hotel’s Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org