- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Manage and supervise the operation of Sales & Marketing Department.
- Produce the annual sales & marketing plan, budgets and forecasts, adhering to the set policies and procedures.
- Produce Action Plan related to sales & marketing plan to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Develop and implement formal training plans for Sales & Marketing Department personnel and assist with Sales Training of other departments in the hotel.
- Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
- Increasing average rate.
- Increasing overall occupancy.
- Increasing business volume during off-peak periods.
- Increasing Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales.
- Enhancing the image of the hotel in the local community.
- Review regularly that internal promotion pieces for visual effects confirm to GSM of Discovery Hotels & Resorts and up to date.
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & Beverage sales within the community, including, but not limited to: tournaments, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Investigate potential markets by:
- Reviewing Sales Department correspondence files.
- Analyzing guest history and registration card files.
- Studying guest questionnaires.
- Reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city.
- Analyzing competition’s sales/promotion efforts.
- Analyzing in house statistic, global economic news.
- Studying various reference and industry publications for sales leads.
- Recommend to General Manager the kind of advertising which will be most productive for the hotel by analyzing the market effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and consulting with other Department Heads and the Advertising Agency .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com