- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Responsible in achieving Catering and Banquet sales objectives and revenue goals within areas of responsibility.
- Finalizing all details relating to catering functions from concept stage until final billing.
- To ensure delivery of the highest standards of service and coordinates all other details with relevant departments.
- Deal effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures
- Achieve monthly individual target or exceed target within approval rate guidelines.
- Respond to lead sources enquiries and requests within 1 hour.
- Suggest alternatives dates, rates, or venue when lead request not immediately available/bookable.
- Develop and send proposal/contracts illustrating how property/program satisfies customer objectives/needs.
- Ensure documentation on in-house sales process, account profile and room night’s productions are proper.
- Turn forward confirmed business over to proper service department for proper servicing of account by service department.
- Re assure all customers to return to use own hotel and facilities or other hotels and facilities in the same chain.
- Develops new accounts/business for own hotel and hotels of the chain from in-house sources, i.e.: Conferences and Banquets
- Execute market survey on the assigned area of responsibilities.
- Externally seek new potential companies for future business.
- Sales Reports to be submitted every day.
- Monitor other hotels competitor activities and compile information for future strategies (including brochures and fliers).
- Promote, sell and produces sales leads.
- Make recommendation to Director of Catering Sales to new account development based on current market trend.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com