- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Analyzes training needs and priorities such needs for the HODs and General Manager
- Develops annual training plans and prepares monthly reports to the General Manager.
- Maintains standard Hotel training equipment and training library.
- Conducts Hotel orientation to the company and Hotel Standard.
- Oversees on job training of all new employees.
- Oversees re-training of all employees.
- Conducts and evaluates all off job training.
- Compiles the Hotel’s training budget and FFE requirements and control expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Reviews training policies, procedures and practices and recommends improvement to Management.
- Participates in developing and implementing various training and development programs to meet identified needs and ensure guest service quality, profit enhancement and staff security and safety.
- Conducts first line supervisory training in basic management skills in accordance with Personnel Manager’s manual.
- Monitors presents and future trends, practices and system in the training fields and makes recommendations relating there to.
- Ensures that all staff, whilst the responsibility of the Training Department, abide by Hotel dress codes and Hotel rules.
- Develop a brand identity and service culture through training activities including execution of training initiatives and development of training materials.
- Ensure that government-stipulated employee legislation is strictly followed and implemented.
- Ensure that the regulations issued by the government, run by tight.
- Ensures that employees maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation
- Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with employees, supports them in their professional development goals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com