- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Analyze current and potential markets/trends, coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate.
- Procure new and repeat business for the hotel monitoring contact with: corporate, airlines, travel agencies & wholesaler, commercial house, private clubs and professional associations within local, domestic and international markets.
- Assist Director of Sales & Marketing to create and implement special programs to achieve greater productivity through:
- Increasing average rate.
- Increasing overall occupancy.
- Increasing business volume during difficult periods.
- Increasing local food and beverage banqueting sales.
- Enhancing the image of the hotel in the local community.
- Plan and execute sales trip to major market areas.
- Attend major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel.
- Direct all sales activities for Assistant Director of Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Managers and Executive to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue.
- Ensure training needs analysis of sales staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs.
- Conduct weekly reviews of sales personnel activity to ensure targets and sales objectives are being met.
- Carry our personnel related to include but not limited to: interviewing, induction, appraising, coaching, counseling and where necessary, disciplining to ensure staffing and productivity as appropriate.
- Produce monthly sales report and forecasts.
- Meet with the guests from major producers/organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and continuously update mailing lists.
- Perform related duties and special project as assigned.
- Assist in preparing the annual business plan for the department.
- Monitor the department’s budget and proactively recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Control cost whilst ensuring guests get value for money.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org