- Minimum 2 years experiences at 4-5 stars hotel in similar position
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Management experience required
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Manages Human Resources Department, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, area and hotel policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Prepares and ensures effective utilization of the Human Resources and related Budgets.
- Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer – employee relations, employee activities and Hotel policies and programs.
- Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality.
- Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff.
- Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the Hotel that allows to open two-way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels.
- Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies.
- Participates in the Management Development and Succession Planning process by recommending candidates as appropriate.
- Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel Department Heads on the process.
- Regularly analyses hotel manpower requirements and recommends selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas.
- Counsels hotel personnel as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee / personal relations and legal issues related to personnel.
- Ensures applicable laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and union agreements are followed in relation to Grievance and Disciplinary procedures. Consults with department heads on appropriate actions and recommends to management final action to be taken.
- Reviews hotel benefits and compensation levels in comparison with service sector competitors and makes recommendations to ensure the hotel remains competitive within the local employment market as appropriate.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in Human Resources field and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintains hotel Disciplinary Procedures conducts disciplinary meetings and completes the necessary documentation as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org